HardiePlank® Siding is the most popular siding in North America for a reason. This premium product serves as the sweet spot between installing plain vinyl siding or spending a fortune to rehab current wood lap siding.
Constructed of a combination of cellulose fibers and cementitious materials, HardiePlank® is fiber-cement siding that comes in long, horizontal strips, just like wood lap siding. Embossed texturing gives the product its distinctive wood grain appearance, while the unique materials can easily be painted for endless color choices.
Why choose HardiePlank® for your home exterior renovation
- Longevity: HardiePlank® siding is built to last for generations and comes with a 30-year limited warranty. For more information about James Hardie product support, visit their warranty information page.
- Appearance: One benefit of using HardiePlank® siding is that it can be constructed to mimic nearly any other siding material including cedar shingles, wood shake siding, and wood lap boards.
- Fire Resistance: HardiePlank® siding, unlike petroleum-based vinyl siding and wood, is fire resistant. Becuase James Hardie products are non-combustible, many insurance companies offer a discount.
- Storm Resistance: Cement board siding is a proven asset when it comes to protecting your home from the weather. If you are looking for a siding material that can stand up to whatever mother nature dishes out, check out James Hardie products.
- Insect Resistance: HardiePlank® is considered to be insect resistance as it doesn’t contain enough cellulose fiber to attract the insects. Unlike wood siding, carpenter ants and termites won’t be a problem with HardiePlank®.